The Association of Kazakhstan Machinery Industry is a non-profit association that unites more than 636 machine-building enterprises.
The Association of Kazakhstan Machinery Industry was established in order to consolidate domestic enterprises for the effective development of the machine-building industry of the country, to assist in solving systemic problems of the industry, to establish cooperation between enterprises, to represent their interests in interaction with state bodies and other organizations, to participate in the improvement of legislation, regulatory sphere and technical regulation, to participate in the work of expert and working groups, commissions, as well as to perform other functions, contributing to the successful operation of domestic machine-building enterprises.
At the moment, the Union unites more than 636 participants — domestic machine-building enterprises, specialized associations and national companies.
At the initiative and with the direct participation of the Union, the Road Map for the Development of Mechanical Engineering for 2019 – 2024 was adopted in the Republic of Kazakhstan (approved by the Order of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 115-R dated June 26, 2019).
The Union has 17 regional representatives throughout Kazakhstan;
The Union is accredited by the Ministry of Industry and Infrastructure Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Ministry of Trade and Integration of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the National Chamber of Entrepreneurs of the Republic of Kazakhstan “Atameken”.
Every year, the Union holds a Forum of Machine Builders of Kazakhstan with the participation of foreign delegations and representatives.
The Union of Machine Builders of Kazakhstan has consolidated 8 industry associations such as:
1) Association ” Association of legal entities of Machine Builders of Pavlodar region»;
2) OYUL ” Mechanical Engineering and metalworking of Central Kazakhstan»;
3) OUL ” Kazakhstan Association of Automation and Robotics»;
4) OUL ” Association of Cable Factories of Kazakhstan»;
5) OUL ” Kazakhstan Association of Non-Destructive Testing and Technical Diagnostics»;
6) OYUL “Union of automobile industry enterprises of Kazakhstan” KazAvtoProm»;
7) OUL ” Association of Kazakhstan Automobile Business»;
8) OYUL “Union of elevator operators”.
The Union is open to new members. Enterprises may join the Union as members with the right to vote or as associate members with the right to vote in an advisory capacity.